This course will give you everything you need to start playing with electronics components and fix electronic devices.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the concepts of voltage, resistance and current
- Understand the VOLT OHM Meter/ Digital Multi Meter and how to use safely
- Use Ohm’s Law to calculate voltage, current and resistance
- Use resistors in various configurations
- Understand and use capacitors
- Understand and use diodes
- Understand and use a transistor
- A multimeter
- A breadboard, jumper wires and a battery
- Resistors, capacitors, LEDs, diodes, transistors, voltage regulators
>>> This Electronic & Electrical Devices Maintenance & Troubleshooting course is intended for those interested in learning electronics and electrical devices and board troubleshooting. <<<
56 Lecture | 4.5 Hour of HD Content | 2 Hour of Practical Videos | Electronic Maintenance Book | Practical Electronics and Electrical Test
>>> Continues Updates <<<
What you will get when you join this course?
- More than 2.5 Hours of Practical Videos
- Access to Electronic and Electrical Practical Test Course | Usually price 200$
- Access to our Best Selling Amazon Book (Basics of Electronic Components Book) and How to deal with each item| Usually price 50$
- Access to more than 56 Lecture in Full HD
- Access to More than 4.5 Hour of Video Content
A comprehensive Course that helps you in learning and dealing professionally with electronic components and electronic device maintenance.
Welcome to this course.
Topics that we will be discussed during the Introduction to Electronic Components Course are listed here in a brief outline.
- What do you need to start troubleshooting
- Tools needed to get the job done
- Common electrical and electronic Components
- Troubleshooting steps
- Masure concerns and how to deal with different situations
- Testing tools and how to test different components
- The Components of Electricity
- Volt-Ohm-Meter Basics (Measuring Electricity)
- Circuit Diagrams Basics (Electronic Roadmaps)
- The Resistor
- Ohm’s Law
- The Capacitor
- The Inductor
- The Diode
- The Transistor (Electronic Valves)
What students are saying about our previous Electronic Component Course:
- André stenberg says, “This is a nice introduction course to those who would like to learn the basics of electronics.”
- Mike Mackley says, “It’s covering the topic and establishing the basics very well.”
- Sunil Thakur says, “Great course for beginning in electronics, especially enjoyed the water analogy part to make learning easier.”
- Qays Qaysaneah says, “Clear and Simple, and that is so nice :)”
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a need to brush up their knowledge of basic electronics.
Can I Get This Paid Course For Free?
Yes, You can get this paid course with a 100% Off Coupon only from our website, Just click Enroll Now Button to get this paid course for free, and Enjoy Online Learning.
We hope you enjoy our blog as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments, and thanks.