Finite Element Analysis: Theory and Application With Ansys
Designed to assist engineering students and practicing engineers new to the field, to gain a clear understanding of the fundamentals of finite element modeling.
Offers insight into the theoretical aspects of finite element analysis, without overwhelming the student with it. DLC: Finite element method–Data processing.
* Provides comprehensive — but not overwhelming — coverage of finite element theory.
* Helps readers learn how to use ANSYS quickly and effectively.
* Shows how to use ANSYS step by step to model a physical problem.
* Integrates ANSYS throughout. Each chapter:
* First discusses the relevant basic theory and then demonstrates it using simple problems with hand calculations.
* Follows with examples that are solved using ANSYS.
* Presents all exercises in the same manner. Some exercises require manual calculations, while others, more complex in nature, require the use of ANSYS.
* Discusses various sources of error that can contribute to wrong results.
* Emphasizes how to manually verify Finite Element Analysis (FEA) findings.
* Devotes a section of approaches for verifying ANSYS results at the end of selected chapters.
* Features a number of open-ended design problems at the end of Chapters. 7, 8, and 10.
* Devotes the concluding chapter to design optimization and parametric programming with ANSYS.
* Offers a brief review of fundamental principles in solid mechanics, heat transfer, and fluid mechanics.
* Appendices give mechanical and thermophysical properties of some common materials used in engineering.
* Provides a list of objectives and a summary for each chapter.
Download Link in the first comment on the website
One thought on “Finite Element Analysis: Theory and Application With Ansys”
Comments are closed.